for info : blitz3d codes examples are accessible via archive.org

Started by RemiD, December 14, 2017, 21:18:10

Previous topic - Next topic

RemiD

Hello,

After a search in this syntaxbomb forum, of one of my old code example, i was not able to find it, and since blitzbasic.com is down, well not good...

So i searched the blitzbasic.com archived webpages using archive.org, and was able to find the code example i was looking for...

Just for info, for the last ones standing (still using Blitz3d (or Blitzmax))

LineOf7s

"Life's biggest obstacles are your greatest opportunities to excel"

RonTek

Hey RemiD, you might also want to check out blitzcoder.org, it's quite similar to the old official blitzbasic site and we're starting to add new code snippets/archives and filter out what can be updated from the old one, blitz (and monkey-x) only discussions. It's fairly new which started just a month ago.

cheers.

RemiD

GrindalfGames

looks like wasted.nz has died does anyone know if the code archives were stored anywhere else?

STEVIE G

http://mojolabs.nz/forums.php

See 'Code' tab at the top.

I know that the code archives are also here but there is an issue with the formatting of types so none of it works with a copy and paste.

Qube

Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

STEVIE G

Quote from: Qube on October 05, 2018, 12:48:45
Are the old Blitz code archives hosted on this site not properly searchable?

https://www.syntaxbomb.com/index.php/board,31.0.html

They are BUT they are unusable if the code contains types ... seems like all the forwardslashes '/' are removed. 

Qube

Well that's no good! Will look into redoing them. All code should of been escaped properly. Probably a bug in php or MySQL and nothing I did ;D
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

GrindalfGames

Thanks for the links and sorry I didn't realise they were here on syntaxbomb I just remember the link to wasted when blitzbasic went down