whack a mole!

Started by Matty, December 07, 2017, 08:52:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

You ever play that arcade game whack a mole where you have a hammer and moles pop up for you to knock down and eventually they get too fast to deal with.

I feel it is a metaphor for my life currently.

Moles pop up all around me and if I dont look them in the eye (my hammer) they jab me with a pencil.  They're positioned on all sides so I cant see in all directions at once.

However if they jab me with their pencils I have to stay silent or else the head psychiatric nurse will say I'm making too much noise and take me away to be locked up in the psych ward.   I get three chances.  I can cry out three times before being carted off to a padded cell and restraints to be prodded by the moles until they decide to release me.

Do you realise in describing this I've just come up with the perfect idea for a game!

Matty

Derron

If I had to condense what you were saying to only one word, it would be "medicine".

I understand that my view of the world and its "inhabitants" is somewhat non-objective and that I cannot imagine how the POV for others is. But feeling "persecuted" or such things is paranoia and this might be "softened" with medicine. And yes, I remember that you told us about your "medical" history. Isn't your girl(friend) some kind of backing/support to you?

If creating a game helps you with this: then start. If not, then do not stress you with a new game.

bye
Ron

Matty

Ha ha very good Derron.

Re the support my girlfriend gives:

Derron

Trust is something worthy and expensive in the same moment. Try to build up some to the people around you. talk to them (not about your most inner feelings right in the beginning of a friendship). Its good for your friends (they see you trust them) and its good for your health to not swallow every "awkward feeling" until you burst in a way or another.

Maybe you should really create a little game about "persuation" and the dark atmosphere when lonesome on an old mansion. Eg. the suspense of only having match sticks or a little candle, as soon as you do not lighten up a corner in a room eyes begin to glow, sounds begin to play ...

bye
Ron

Matty