Logic Gui Free Edition

Started by jsp, November 28, 2017, 21:34:47

Previous topic - Next topic

jsp

There is now a free edition of Logic Gui which offers the full range of performance to build MaxGUI forms.

It can speed up development to a huge extent.
Use standard WaitEvent loops or the advanced OOP interface.

Download here:
http://jsp.logiczone.de/downloads/LogicGui_5.7_BLD498_Free_Limited_Edition.zip
All docs included and a separate read me explains the four differences to the full version.

Enjoy.
-jsp-

Derron

Just to write what you wrote in the PDF according to the limitations:

The Free Limited Edition is based on the original Professional Version, but lacks a few functions:
You can't save the form as Logic Gui form or template.
You can't export the Logic Gui form.
You can't parse MaxGUI commands to create a form.
You can't login to the registered user area and download extra modules and programs.
If you need any of this or want to support the product consider buying Logic Gui.
That's it more or less. All other stuff is there and can be used.

Plans for a linux/mac editor?

bye
Ron

jsp

There was some time in the past where my main production was shifted more and more to Mac and I started to compile Logic Gui on that platform. But having said that, when part of the work was done (and it is a bigger task than you would expect) I was bounced back to Windows (working mainly on servers and clients pc and mac) and there were no big needs anymore...

Nevertheless I am still working on a Mac and running Windows in a VM. As MaxGUI is cross platform, so the source code created by Logic Gui is. So for little and medium projects I did from time to time there was no problem to have the editor on one platform only.

If someone is creating a real MaxGUI cross platform GUI I can only recommend to start testing as soon as possible on all platforms.
If I had done it earlier with Logic Gui itself we would probably have at least a Mac version with later projects I didn't made that mistake again and they went a lot smoother.

So long answer short: no Mac/Linux
-jsp-

RonTek

This is nice jsp. Thanks for sharing.

TomToad

Anybody still have this?  I get a 404 Page Not Found, and archive.org doesn't have it either.
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.

jsp

Hi TomToad,
unfortunately my site is down at the moment and will probably for some time as I have very little time.

Here is another link via Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14D3TrLL2Y2LRU-MOij3fIr96IQTb4EVY/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions... just ask
-jsp-

TomToad

:)Thanks :)
And thanks for making this available to us. :)
------------------------------------------------
8 rabbits equals 1 rabbyte.

Naughty Alien

..very good product..i bought this looong ago and it does make things very easy and painless..Logic Gui and Blide are really a must have for BMX..having said this, anyone knows whats going on with Ziggy??