Voting time for Retro Code a game competition - Nov - Jan 2018

Started by Qube, January 21, 2018, 18:51:03

Previous topic - Next topic

3DzForMe

QuoteThree of the ten entries are made with Blitz3d. It shows that Blitz3D is still popular. If a good development team continues to improve Blitz3D. The future of Blitz3D will be very good. Blitz3D will be more popular.

Oh yeah, Blitz3D still rocks ;)
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

Qube

Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Conjured Entertainment

Quote from: col on January 28, 2018, 10:55:45
You guys are funny.

It must be the IT scientist in you to be able to take a persons opinion, a simple vote for your fave game in a friendly community competition, and turn it an over-analysed complication  :P
lol

An attempt to be thoroughly fair no doubt.

QuoteHad no clue how to control the thing
Derron, those instructions were given in the thread with the download.

Thanks for the breakdown on your chart,  very thorough.

I did not get 1 single vote, but at least I see I would have gotten fourth place by your point system.  ;)

Derron

With "no clue" I meant that no instructions were given in the game - or at minimum in a attached readme.

You cannot assume that people read threads. You are not able to know from where they download your application. So best is to have an attached manual, ingame help, ...

When I tested the entries without "any clue", then I of course hit all possible keys on my keyboard and checked what they do until I seemed to get it working. Think that was a scientific approach...

bye
Ron