And return the forklift truck.

Started by Yue, November 08, 2017, 15:37:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Yue

I have taken up my forklift project again, a project with which I learned many things and the interesting thing about it all is that when you do the experience of what you have learned again, it helps a lot in productivity and in thinking about other things that you haven't implemented yet.

This project for those who don't know was my daughter's school work, which earned her a Blue cell phone,

Well, of all the projects I've done, all of them have been incomplete, not because I want, but rather because of learning projects, there was a time that only did menus, no one could understand this, I was learning and developing my logical capacity to understand how things work, that's when you learn something, and in the process unites several knowledge that can reach a single end. Create a video game.

So just like that, I'll be showing what I'm doing at BlitzMax around here.

Greetings.

Yue

This time it was easier than the first time to set up the tyres.  I think it might be a lot better, but I think it's okay.

Steve Elliott

Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

Dabz

Looks good, the music though, a bit epic innit! :D hehehe

I can imagine William Wallace, giving his "They may take our lives" speech in one of them, then all of his army hurtling towards us English in forklifts shouting "Freeeedddoooooommmmmmm"! :)

Dabz

Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

Yue

Quote from: Dabz on November 08, 2017, 20:06:49
Looks good, the music though, a bit epic innit! :D hehehe

I can imagine William Wallace, giving his "They may take our lives" speech in one of them, then all of his army hurtling towards us English in forklifts shouting "Freeeedddoooooommmmmmm"! :)

Dabz

;D

Naughty Alien

..i never knew that forklift has such good shock absorbers.. :) i thought there are none :)

Yue

Quote from: Naughty Alien on November 09, 2017, 02:57:40
..i never knew that forklift has such good shock absorbers.. :) i thought there are none :)

I tried to make those shock absorbers harder, but I couldn't find the perfect configuration.  :-X

For i:Byte = 0 To EntityCountWheels(Self.ente) - 1
EntityWheelSetRadius(Self.ente, i, 0.95)
EntityWheelSetMaxSuspensionForce(Self.ente, i, 6000.0)
EntityWheelSetSuspensionLength(Self.ente, i, 1.45)
EntityWheelSetSuspensionStiffness(Self.ente, i, 5.8)
EntityWheelSetSuspensionDamping(Self.ente, i, 1.22)
EntityWheelSetSuspensionCompression(Self.ente, i, 1.3)
EntityWheelSetFriction(Self.ente, i, 1000)
EntityWheelSetRollInfluence(Self.ente, i, 0.18)
Next

degac

If there's a problem, there's at least one solution.
www.blitzmax.org

Yue

Yue

Flanker

Nice rendering ! But like Naughty Alien, I think forklifts don't have suspensions, It would be too dangerous when lifting a heavy charge. The seat is on suspension, or even the cab sometimes, but not the wheels.
Everyone knew it was impossible, until someone who didn't know made it.

ThickO

Quote from: Flanker on November 14, 2017, 14:53:19
Nice rendering ! But like Naughty Alien, I think forklifts don't have suspensions, It would be too dangerous when lifting a heavy charge. The seat is on suspension, or even the cab sometimes, but not the wheels.

Correct. The only suspension is in the seat.
3D makes my head hurt...

Yue

It's just a game, however in the second video I've tried to make the suspension more rigid. ;D

RonTek

Looking good Yue. Is this using Xors?