Ultim Test 1

Started by EdzUp, October 26, 2017, 19:33:50

Previous topic - Next topic

EdzUp

Thanks guys :)

Qube: it seems to be failing at the windows initialisation which I will have to look into further :)

I do have code for a osx version so once I set that I will release a multi build :)

EdzUp

I have uploaded the projects to git hub you can get to them at https://github.com/EdzUp

I cannot provide any assistance with the source code hut might point people in the right direction. I will be adding to it as time goes on as well :)

Rooster

I tried running it in WINE on Linux and got the same debug log as Qube. And nothing else after that, it was worth a shot.

On my windows 8 laptop it was giving me this error:

The program can't start because OpenAL32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

The debug log was not created when I tried to run it.
And I ran it from inside the downloads folder if that has any relevance.
I am using windows 8.1 64 bit operating system.

EdzUp

ah I forgot to mention you will need openal to run it which is the error your getting Rooster :)

Dabz

Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 16Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit

Rooster

Got it working, thanks Dabz.

I think it's all working.
I did get a security alert, probably from the internet test.

muruba

Works fine on Win 8.1 (64 bit)
i5-4670k
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

No security alerts (kaspersky)

EdzUp

Thanks guys.

There probably won't be security alerts as it doesn't connect to anything just runs server sort of thing without connections. This net code will be replaced with code I have somewhere else as it's only ipv4 :)