Windows buttons

Started by Baggey, March 01, 2024, 18:29:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Baggey

Does anyone have a decent link to "windows Command buttons Pixel art" to use in there own programs.

I suppose i could make my own? :-[

Kind Regards Baggey
Running a PC that just Aint fast enough!? i7 Quad core 16GB ram 1TB SSD and NVIDIA Quadro K620 . DID Technology stop! Or have we been assimulated!

ZX Spectrum 48k, C64, ORIC Atmos 48K, Enterprise 128K, The SID chip. Im Misunderstood!

Midimaster

...back from Egypt

Baggey

I searched through some of my old files last night and found these's so i thought id share. I forgot i had them. I made these many years ago.

Buttons.png

Kind Regards Baggey
Running a PC that just Aint fast enough!? i7 Quad core 16GB ram 1TB SSD and NVIDIA Quadro K620 . DID Technology stop! Or have we been assimulated!

ZX Spectrum 48k, C64, ORIC Atmos 48K, Enterprise 128K, The SID chip. Im Misunderstood!

Derron

Just a side note (as you only asked for graphics - not comments on it)

This looks a lot like "please separate background from icon/glyph" ... 
Render the button in the state you want: "normal", "hovered", "down", "disabled" and the glyph in the way you want too.

Many things will be shared (often background) and the glyphs/icons/labels itself take up way less space. This also eases you the path to animate things (eg a blinking "power me on" or so).

bye
Ron