June 18, 2019, 06:46:01 AM

Author Topic: Any suggestions?  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Yue

• YiHosting Your Hosting Free
Re: Any suggestions?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 06:54:31 PM »
Update Link DropBox.  8)

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 07:06:04 PM »
 8)

Offline Yue

• YiHosting Your Hosting Free
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
Hi, Rick.

This is insoluble, from my point of view my learning is usually very troublesome, try and error. I commented that all this was solved with putting two lines of code in their respective order.

This goes like this, and the camera and the player no longer shake.

Code: [Select]
Sync()
Step3DPhysicsWorld()

f this is the opposite, the problems started.

Code: [Select]
Step3DPhysicsWorld()]
Sync()

Worst of all is that in the documentation the google translator tells me to put Step3DPhysicsWorld () before Sync ()

I have always said that I exhausted myself enough by solving a problem, that I do not want to do anything. :(

Offline Rick Nasher

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 12:28:04 AM »
Wow that really did the trick! No more shakes! (I've posted the fix at: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/220404 )

You are doing pretty good, especially for someone with limited English skills. From your code I can see you are really a structured coder, much more than I am actually.

Beginning might be hard, but I'm confident that you will succeed. Looking at what you have accomplished so far, it's not all the simplest of stuff. And AGK holds a lot of potential, we just will need to find out how to combine all together.

So far I've got a foggy terrain from a height map, with water, a skybox with sun (day-night cycle), an animated soldier and little building, plus real-time shadows thrown all together.

Now when I've managed to fully get the my 1st/3rd person controller to work the way I want, then I will share my findings and code example that combines all this over here, so others don't need to re-invent the wheel.

I will then add the physics and networking stuff to it, so will take some time, but I'm sure it will be possible.

BTW: Were the physics example on the AGK page of use to you?
I've gathered these( including the modified no-shake follow 3rd person ragdollcontroller example) into one rar file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/415p1wkmh0cz6cm/AGKPhysicsDemoCode.rar