Does any one has any idea of to mirror a monitor Image?

Started by Hardcoal, August 28, 2017, 00:19:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardcoal

I dont mean flip it.. i mean mirror as when the text is mirrored ..
I want to use a mirror to reflect the screen so i wont be needing to directly look at it..
I have issues with screens that causes me head aches so i thought its a good idea to try ..

Thanks

If there is a software for test than it will be great..
If not.. how hard will it be to program such a thing..

in some samsung TVs you can mirror the image aka horizontal Flip using the secret TV menu.. that can be accessed by pressing certain keys on the remote control..

thats all i know

Code

Qube

I know Ultramon can do that but it's not clear if you actually need two monitors attached in order to flip the one you want. Intructions on how to flip horizontally

Might be worth a go with the demo.
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Hardcoal

It has helped! :) Ive managed to flip it.. but yea you need two monitors.. and also the FPS is 30 at best..
but thats a progress Thanks
Code

Qube

I knew I remembered there was an app thats been around for years that could do it. I just couldn't remember the name or if it was exactly what you wanted. I had to enact some Google-Fu just to remember the name :P

Quite surprising that there aren't 101 apps offering such a thing as I would of thought the prank side alone would of created a market for it.
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Hardcoal

Code