MonkeyX2 IAP Module

Started by therevills, August 27, 2017, 02:47:23

Previous topic - Next topic

therevills

sphinx

Mark needs to update the link pointing to Monkey 2 website as it links to the gone Monkey-X.com!!!
Kind regards,
Maher F. Farag
www.ancientsoft.com
www.osakit.com

RonTek

Still poor performance on mobile (2D/3D) so personally I would not bother offering IAP let alone use the mobile platform.. IMHO.

sphinx

Quote from: RonTek on September 16, 2017, 07:36:11
Still poor performance on mobile (2D/3D) so personally I would not bother offering IAP let alone use the mobile platform.. IMHO.
Maybe he is in need for some cash, although we all were willing to pay (tons of cash as a community) if he listened to our shouting asking for specific features!
Kind regards,
Maher F. Farag
www.ancientsoft.com
www.osakit.com

RonTek

I don't mind the paid extension, the full Monkey2 package is still FOSS which is better than AGK (if you can compare). The great irony is Android seems to be the ugly step child among the 3 platform.  ???

Xaron

I think Mark is indeed a bit short on cash, as he wrote to (us) Patreons: "Patreon is now at about $440USD which is still surprisingly good - thank you everyone! - but it does mean I will have to start looking for some '3rd party' work, and that I may not be able to spend as much time on monkey2 as I would like to."

So things might slow down a bit.

sphinx

Quote from: Xaron on September 16, 2017, 14:09:46
I think Mark is indeed a bit short on cash, as he wrote to (us) Patreons: "Patreon is now at about $440USD which is still surprisingly good - thank you everyone! - but it does mean I will have to start looking for some '3rd party' work, and that I may not be able to spend as much time on monkey2 as I would like to."

So things might slow down a bit.
You were expecting that anyway :)
Short of cash or get bored!!
Kind regards,
Maher F. Farag
www.ancientsoft.com
www.osakit.com