RogueTable

Started by iWasAdam, August 21, 2017, 12:20:10

Previous topic - Next topic

iWasAdam

It's now gat a name: RogueTable
you have 30 seconds to get the relic piece and 30 seconds to get out

If you encounter a monster you go to the Battle Arena and play with a new battle deck of cards

Blainiac

Hey, this looks really good and has an interesting concept!  Is there anywhere we can download this or is it a WIP?

iWasAdam

It's actually finished. But...
There is a flaw in the 3d code that meant conversion to windows wasn't possible. this lead to finding a fatal memory leak. so I'm working on sorting out the issues now ;/

sphinx

Looks nice.
Good luck with it!
Kind regards,
Maher F. Farag
www.ancientsoft.com
www.osakit.com

iWasAdam

It was going to be entered into a game jam, but fell just hours before the end time.
Here's a look of it moving:

Blainiac

Quote from: iWasAdam on September 22, 2017, 06:11:32
It's actually finished. But...
There is a flaw in the 3d code that meant conversion to windows wasn't possible. this lead to finding a fatal memory leak. so I'm working on sorting out the issues now ;/

When you get it fixed let us know!   ;D

I really like the rotation 3D stuff.  It's really neat!

RemiD

This looks nice, i would be curious to test the gameplay :)

iWasAdam

everything was brilliant till it came to port to windows and it all went bad with the openGL

Qube

Quote from: iWasAdam on December 20, 2017, 06:29:43
everything was brilliant till it came to port to windows and it all went bad with the openGL
It does look pretty swishy, nice work. What was it coded in to make the Windows side come crashing down :o
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

iWasAdam

it was monkey2 with custom opengl - Mark is still buggereing around with internal code. it's getting on my boobies.
Actually I would really like to lock heads with gabor and get some opengl stuff that work as nicely as his looks....