Monkey2v1.1.06 now available!

Started by therevills, August 03, 2017, 05:52:53

Previous topic - Next topic

playniax

Ha, you beat me to it therevills...

Xaron

Tony, do you mean me with that statement? ;)

QuoteTo be honest, Monkey2 is giving me more fun and creativity as Monkey1. It just does everything right although some biased people don't seem to agree with me...

3DzForMe

BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

playniax

> Tony, do you mean me with that statement?

Now why would I mean you specifically? :)

Xaron

Well... Because I tend to be very direct. And I often criticized Mark. Actually I'm one of those who think that mobile IS important to support where Mark more than once said that he don't like it that much because it's too much work for him.

playniax

> Because I tend to be very direct. And I often criticized Mark.

I have no problem with people beeing direct and who criticize.

I also don't have a problem with Mark beeing his own man and make his own decisions.
He moved on! ( for better or for worse ).

Btw, I agree with you on the mobile thing.
Without mobile I would not be interested and Pyro2 would lose a lot of it's appeal.
And I have some really interesting prototype games running that I would like to release on mobile.

But back on topic, MX2 3d is looking good!

Xaron

I agree Tony and I love what you've done so far, be it Pyro 2 or your games. Keep it up!

Without having tested it yet, does mojo3d work on mobiles?

playniax

> I agree Tony and I love what you've done so far, be it Pyro 2 or your games. Keep it up!

Thanks Xaron,

> Without having tested it yet, does mojo3d work on mobiles?

Interesting question, when I have time I will do a test but I expect the release version to work on mobile...

Pakz

Please wait while donating :)

Mojo3d now uses degrees. Radian code has to be changed.

Xaron

Ok I failed to build the Android module. Was worth a try but I'm going to wait for some "matureness".

playniax

Never had a problem building the Android module(s). Don't know about the 3d yet though.

Just make sure you have the latest versions of everything and that the path in the config file is correct.

Xaron

I have no issues with building the other modules for Android or build Android at all.

But I'm getting tired of fixing other people's stuff and will either wait or use solutions that simply work.

3DzForMe

just tried 'promptinvasion' by Kevin Mcloud within the samples - I confess I'd to up the timer to 90 seconds to get past level 1, addictive gameplay and a good showcase for Monkey2.
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1