Deep fake - Stallone in T2

Started by Qube, June 06, 2019, 02:46:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Qube

I'm sure all of us have seen videos of what's called "Deep Fakes". Here's a scene from T2 but with Stallone instead.

It's not perfect by any stretch but a bit of fun to watch. What's scary is this tech is available as free for home users. Imagine what a professional could do with it :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQvCmQFScMA
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

GrindalfGames

That's so weird there were parts where it REALLY looks like Stallone and there were parts where it still looked like Arnold but there was parts where I couldn't tell which of them it looked like XD

Derron

begin was good - but beginning from "2:40" it looked like Arnold.
Also all "shots of his back" were not faked and there Arnolds head was kept - one should try to fake this too (instead of only faces).

bye
Ron

Steve Elliott

lol that was freaky, pretty good job.   ;D  But if you're gonna go to that length, you might as well stay as Stallone throughout and tidy-up the discrepancies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPhUhypV27w   :))
Win11 64Gb 12th Gen Intel i9 12900K 3.2Ghz Nvidia RTX 3070Ti 8Gb
Win11 16Gb 12th Gen Intel i5 12450H 2Ghz Nvidia RTX 2050 8Gb
Win11  Pro 8Gb Celeron Intel UHD Graphics 600
Win10/Linux Mint 16Gb 4th Gen Intel i5 4570 3.2GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2Gb
macOS 32Gb Apple M2Max
pi5 8Gb
Spectrum Next 2Mb

Naughty Alien

Rick Nasher

"Ghit to the shoppah!! Nohw!"

Godda luv the Governator.  ;D

Recently seen a video of him getting a drop kick from behind by a crazy dude in Africa, of which Arnie says he hardly felt, but thought he was pushed by the crowd. lol