Still blitzplotting, in 3D, obviously ;)

Started by 3DzForMe, July 21, 2017, 22:27:56

Previous topic - Next topic

3DzForMe

Well, dragged my aging arse around Cannock's blue mountain bike trail this afternoon. I've done Sherwood pines mountain bike tracks over the years - I foolishly thought cannocks trails would be as innocuous, I was wrong.

Jeez, the 20 klicks were hard work, here's why:

( I was going downhill at speed for what seemed like 10 mins - awesome, but what goes down, must go up - if you want to get back to the car to drive the 3 hours home....)  The projects in 3D (Blitz with a slice of fastlibs for the button manipulation on the right.)

I 'used' to be Blitzplotter, now I'm all for the 3d - bring on monkey 2 with 3D bkah in a browser. Halcyon days ;)

BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

Qube

Not quite sure what I'm looking at but is that a trail of where you went on your mountain bike?  :o The downhill part must of been epic  8)
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

3DzForMe

Yep, its a trail of the course I took on my mountain bike. The car was parked at the back left of the rendered pillars, there was an initial slog of a climb before the large descent you can see on the right - it was really long, one of the longest descents I've done in years, there was only the one bit where I'd to hit the brakes hard when I gathered a tad too much speed. I do live in linconshire though, so its not surprising. Apparently there is a 1000 feet of difference between the lowest and highest points on the route  8)
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1