What are you currently playing?

Started by markcwm, July 09, 2017, 03:19:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Qube

Currently I'm still super old school and play Red Alert 2 in skirmish mode via a Windows XP VM. I've even managed to dust off my old CD of Supreme Snowboarding which took like 5 goes to install due to scratches.
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

3DzForMe

Just started playing Dying Light on XBoxone, very immersive. Although, today, I mainly enjoyed dropping static bullets like rabbit droppings behind my cone spaceship as I drove it around my somewhat sparse asteroids galaxy. In Blitz3D, of course, the coding choice of the gods.

Oh yeah, I do still enjoy hearing what folks are playing of late (formerly known as BP, new forum, new name ;))
BLitz3D, IDEal, AGK Studio, BMax, Java Code, Cerberus
Recent Hardware: Dell Laptop
Oldest Hardware: Commodore Amiga 1200 with 1084S Monitor & Blitz Basic 2.1

therevills

Been playing point and click adventure games lately...

Just completed Kelvin & the Infamous Machine.. loved the Dr Who reference! Cool point and click adventure game. Now onto Darkside Detective!

Pakz

I bought Minecraft yesterday. I had never played that before. Pretty nice game. (Damn those Creepers!)

Naughty Alien

..as always L4D2 .. just cant stop with devastation of zombie hordes..lol

Pakz

Left 4 dead 1/2 are great! I only discovered these when they gave away L4D2 on steam.

xlsior

Henri

One game that I always come back is...Civilization V - Brave new world. As a long time civ-fan I think it's almost a perfect game. And it works both Windows (my desktop) and Linux (my laptop).

-Henri
- Got 01100011 problems, but the bit ain't 00000001

3DzForMe

Tony Hawks Pro Skater V, XBox one (finally, the XBox wouldn't even clock the fact the disk was in the drive earlier today - let it have 12 hours rest and its seeing the disk now.)

therevills

VR Stuff! Finally got my Oculus Rift and its awesome!

3DzForMe

An Oculus Rift, sweet - would love to try my hand at developing some depth 3D indie stuff for those, although I suspect it might require a little more time than I have to spare (you just need to check out my asteroids_3d submission to marvel at how 'little' coding time I've these dayz.

Was playing Ryse on XBox One - pretty immersive stuff. Although, I'm inclined to start it again in soldier mode - recruit mode seems a bit too much like a hack slash, enemy dead affair, a little on the easy side. Graphics are pretty stunning though.

therevills

I've got the PSVR for PS4 and the Oculus Rift now, the Rift is so much better than the PSVR in terms of tracking and the amount of software (Oculus Store + SteamVR = tonnes of content!)... but the PSVR is more comfortable to wear and easy to get on and off.

I'm going to play with Unity (uck!) and mess with some VR coding soon :)