Poster of the month - Nominations time

Started by Qube, July 02, 2017, 00:56:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Qube

It's time to nominate poster of the month for June 2017  8)

Nominations will last one week and then a further week for voting in the poll. The winner will then be paid magic beans, umm I mean real money. Should there be more than one winner then the prize money will be shared equally.

Who's your nomination for poster of the month for June 2017? - Please give posters name and preferably your reasons for nominating them.
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

markcwm

I'm gonna vote for myself.. em can you do that? Probably not.

Okay okay, I'm gonna vote for Krischan because he got me back into coding and made me a fantastic Openb3d logo.

Qube

QuoteI'm gonna vote for myself.. em can you do that? Probably not.
You can vote for yourself :P

My vote is for markcwm simply for posts like http://www.syntaxbomb.com/index.php/topic,51.0.html and http://www.syntaxbomb.com/index.php/topic,81.0.html 

Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Rooster

Quote from: Qube on July 02, 2017, 00:56:09
The winner will then be paid magic beans, umm I mean real money.
I'd take magic beans. :P

GW

RonTek

I'm nominating myself just for fun lol.. and well I'll be posting a lot of MonkeyX related stuff soon and might do another fork, but for sure I'm voting between therevills, Xaron or MikeHart since they are already in the Top Poster list or created some nice MonkeyX code and mods. ;)

MikeHart

My poster was already nominated so I will wait for the voting poll.

Krischan

Quote from: markcwm on July 02, 2017, 01:42:53
I'm gonna vote for myself.. em can you do that? Probably not.

Okay okay, I'm gonna vote for Krischan because he got me back into coding and made me a fantastic Openb3d logo.
Thanks :D, and I'm voting for markcwm for his further development of OpenB3D which is the central point of my current and future projects and that he always helped without complaining when I'd bugged him with a new bug 8)
Kind regards
Krischan

Windows 10 Pro | i7 9700K@ 3.6GHz | RTX 2080 8GB]
Metaverse | Blitzbasic Archive | My Github projects

Naughty Alien