East West Sound Libraries

Started by Qube, June 10, 2017, 21:14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Qube

QuoteDO you have the complete PDF manual for EWQLSE? If not I can point you to it.
I do, I see them in the applications / documentations folder. I'm just terrible for reading docs :P
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.

Mikey

QuoteI do, I see them in the applications / documentations folder. I'm just terrible for reading docs
Good, you'll need them. EW uses cryptic names for the Instruments.
I makes it more difficult scoring, but they can be changed.

Mikey

Qube

Also know that the difference between the Gold Edition and the Platinum Edition is just the Bit depth.
Does not justify the cost of having the package.
You may not need to go that route but Just so you know if not already.

Krischan

Quote from: Mikey on July 04, 2017, 22:16:17Also know that the difference between the Gold Edition and the Platinum Edition is just the Bit depth.

And more microphone positions afaik.
Kind regards
Krischan

Windows 10 Pro | i7 9700K@ 3.6GHz | RTX 2080 8GB]
Metaverse | Blitzbasic Archive | My Github projects

Qube

Quote from: Mikey on July 04, 2017, 22:16:17
Qube

Also know that the difference between the Gold Edition and the Platinum Edition is just the Bit depth.
Does not justify the cost of having the package.
You may not need to go that route but Just so you know if not already.

I know that there are more articulations and mic positions in the gold / platinum version but those versions are also missing things like the piano which is in the silver version. Plus they cost an arse load of money. If I ever get to the point where I must have the extra bells and whistles then I'll probably just subscribe to their composer cloud.
Mac Studio M1 Max ( 10 core CPU - 24 core GPU ), 32GB LPDDR5, 512GB SSD,
Beelink SER7 Mini Gaming PC, Ryzen 7 7840HS 8-Core 16-Thread 5.1GHz Processor, 32G DDR5 RAM 1T PCIe 4.0 SSD
MSI MEG 342C 34" QD-OLED Monitor

Until the next time.